New Students

Please download and fill out the following forms and form packet in order to register your student for school.

New Student Registration Packet
Please bring these required documents to the school when registering your child.
  • Proof of residence (gas, water, or electric bill or a rental or purchase agreement).  If you are living with family members you need to come in and get a “Living with family members” form that will need to be notarized.
  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or student’s passport.
  • A certified and complete immunization record or official immunization exemption.

Summer Office Hours: Wednesdays 9-noon

Current Students

At the beginning of each school year make sure to log into Skyward and go through the information update section for each of your students.

Skyward Login

Out of Area Students

If your child lives outside of Alpine School District, please contact Student Services to get the proper forms and information to complete your out of area request.  If you live within Alpine School District boundaries but not within Greenwood boundaries you will need to fill out an “Out of Area Form” and come in to get it signed by the principal.  We will send it to the “area” school to be signed as well.

Student Services